- Leather and Rubber sole
- Lace-up oxford casual shoes
- Wingtip balmoral shoes with brogue perforations
- Unlined premium leather upper
Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue in Walnut
- Handcrafted in Port Washington, WI of fine imported leathers
- Built on the welted 65 Last
- Premium calfskin leather upper
STEP 1: Using a damp cloth or sponge, lather our Saddle Soap and apply onto leather to clean and restore its natural oils.
STEP 2: Moisturize the shoes with our Cream Polish to make them supple and soft, following instructions on the product.
STEP 3: Condition the shoes with our Speed Polish, protecting them from dirt, rain and snow.
STEP 4: Take our Heel dressing applicator and apply to the edge of the heel and sole.
STEP 5: Apply our Leather Lotion as needed for added protection and polish in between cleanings. Use our Horsehair Shine Brush to buff shoes to a desired shine.
*For camo printed leather, simply rub our Leather Lotion onto print with our Cotton Flannel Polishing Cloth as needed and wipe smudges or dirt away with a damp cloth.