- Lace-up oxford dress shoe
- Pairs perfectly with a suit, slacks, khakis or jeans
- Classic Fit, fits true to size
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in Oxblood
- CustomCork™ insole naturally molds for a custom fit
- Single oak leather sole
- 360º Bench Welt construction for durability and stability
STEP 1: Using a damp cloth or sponge, lather Saddle Soap and apply onto leather to clean and restore its natural oils.
STEP 2: Moisturize the shoes with Cream Polish to make them supple and soft, following instructions on the product.
STEP 3: Condition the shoes with Speed Polish, protecting them from dirt, rain and snow.
STEP 4: Take Heel dressing applicator and apply to the edge of the heel and sole.
STEP 5: Apply Leather Lotion as needed for added protection and polish in between cleanings. Use Horsehair Shine Brush to buff shoes to a desired shine.
*For camo printed leather, simply rub our Leather Lotion onto print with Cotton Flannel Polishing Cloth as needed and wipe smudges or dirt away with a damp cloth.